Sunday, March 30, 2014

March 31, 2014

I just want to take this time to congratulate everyone on a successful open! I understand some of us had goals that we may not have necessarily completed and that's ok.

I want you guys to look at the small things that you accomplished this year. Forget about your final placing or score.. it's irrelevant. Why? Because this year is over. Done. Finished.

We are now onto next year. So take the positives and be happy! I also want you to take the negatives and to keep them in mind as we are training for next season.

With that said team, I will not be programming for this next week. Everyone deserves a week to let loose and let the brain relax. No thinking about competing. No thinking about training. I just want you to have fun.

Whatever that may consist of. I am by no means telling you to not workout. If you choose to, awesome, enjoy it. If not, just do shit you love to do.

That is after-all, why we do this.. right?

1 comment:

  1. Hey, does anyone remember my time from Saturday? I think it was 18:43 but I wanted to be sure. And thank you for the week off Coach. It was a good season and I am really looking forward to what we can do next season.

    ReplyDelete