Tuesday, April 15, 2014

April 15, 2014

Sorry for the trady post team. Head was a little lost last night.


A.
Three Sets, Not For Time:
Wall Walks x 4-6 reps
Toes to Bar x 12-15 reps
Double Unders x 40-50 reps

B.
Bench Press
*take 90% of last week's 1 rep max to use as your "Training Max"

5 reps @ 65% of "training max"
5 reps @ 75% of "training max"
5+ reps @ 85% of "training max"

- If you did not max out last week, please take your previous 1 rep max and use that. 

C.
Every minute, on the minute for 10 minutes:
10 Wall Ball Shots (30 lbs/20 lbs)
*Max burpees with the remainder of the time.

1 comment:

  1. Tuesday
    6,6,6, 15 ,15,15 ,50 ,50 ,50

    I love wall walks. I am really trying to learn to get better at
    holding on to the bar for toes to bar. I lose my grip way too quickly
    I would do 10 reps then 5 but I reallly want to work on pushing myself
    to hold on to all 15! the double unders broke on 30 the first time and
    27 the second but the last set was unbroken

    75#
    85# 95# 16 reps
    Im happy we are working on bench press because I am not the best with it

    45# bar thrusters 5 burpees
    The wall balls really irritated my stitches so I wanted to take it
    easy so thrusters was my compromise. I would have time for about 5
    burpees each time.

    6 sets of 30 second sprints 2 minute rest in between I want to work on
    sprints so I will be doing this weekly

    ReplyDelete